COBB COUNTY, Ga. -- Wayne A. Morrison, founding partner at Hedgepeth, Heredia, Crumrine & Morrison in Atlanta, has been named President of the Cobb County Bar Association Family Law Section. Organized to promote excellence and professionalism among Family Law practitioners in Cobb County, the section also fosters collegiality between judges and attorneys, which extends to courtrooms and mediation sessions.
Morrison practices in all areas of family law, including divorce and separation, and is an experienced Guardian ad Litem, advising courts on matters concerning the interests of children. His honors, recognitions and community service include:
* President, The Cobb County Bar Association Family Law Section
* Atlanta magazine “Super Lawyer”
* Member, Executive Committee, Charles Longstreet Weltner Family Law Inn of Court
* Member, Family Law Sections of the State Bar of Georgia
* Member, The Atlanta Bar
* Member, The Cobb County Bar Association